Friday, April 14, 2006

Cain to the rescue?

Me and Goten been hanging around the x- mansion, to help with Hotstuff.He's so sad after all this junk that happend. Of course Vlad had to add to it. He sent a bunch of vamps in to the mansion, saying " We demand you turn our master's son over to us."

Goten comes up with " I demand you stand on one foot, and cluck like a chicken. But since that's not happening, we're not giving you Hotstuff."

" Attack it's just Goten!" One said. he thrashes them pretty quickly. The best one was when he tore off one's trench coat and said "It's short sleeve weather bro." He burned up pretty quick. Another one fell on him from above I hit it with a galick gun.

I love how all these idiots overlook me, not knowing I'm my dad's little girl.Well I thought they overlooked me one came up behind me and tried to bite me I should have sensed it's power level.

I closed my eyes thinking I was going to die.I hear Snikt! , and dust flies all over me. I turn and see Wolverine. " I thought your dad would have trained ya better than that Darlin'. Or is it is ya don't have much combat expirence? Well consider this a lesson. And you Goten ya better watch out fer your girl, and stop show boatin!"

I can't believe he saved me , I mean he hates my father, or does he? Maybe this prank war is some weird friendly game thier playing? Any way while Goten was playing video games with Hotstuff. I got a call from Karen Tart. I tried to warn her away from Cain. But the way she talked about him reminded me of the way my mom, and how she met my dad.

So she wants me to meet with her and help talk him to the side of good. Maybe there is a chance I mean Dad did right? So I go there and he's shocked but I think happy to see me. I concentrate on keeping my thoughts silent so Goten doesn't pick up on this.

" What do I owe this visit little sister?" he asks. " There something I need to tell you Dad is fighting Frieza."

"Frieza! The lizard monster that destroyed our home planet!I must extract my revenge! That and Father is mine to kill! But how can I get to where he is? "

" Oh I have something." I said. I took him to Casule Corp and opened the bay to the ship Dad took to get to Earth. " Appropiate." Said Cain. He went in to the ship and I typed in the coordinates. As he lifted off Karen said " He's on his way to being on the side of angels." I wish I believed her.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger The Grim Reaper said...

*looks at Karen* Bah! Woman you have no idea what you are saying
At least do something useful while I am gone and have dinner for me when I get back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home