Thursday, April 20, 2006

The good the bad and the ugly

The Good me and Miari are finally free of each other. I can sleep at night now that I don't have his nightmares, or his baggage. I can do what I want when I want I' m more productive than I've been in some time.


The bad Mirai wants Vampi. Pure and simple. He just has to be so damn confident all the time too. He also let it slip about my drunken flirtaion with Marron. The worst parts? Mom let him live in Capsule Corp, and she's trying to make me hire him for something.

I don't want him anywhere near me it's like making Dad and wolverine live together. Speaking of Dad I think he may like Miari better they're always training together. Worst Mr Future has gotten interested in Training Bra too.

I don't know if I can turn ss4 I couldn't turn ss3 before we merged. But I absorbed as many brute rays as he did on that dino planet. Maybe I can.


The Ugly I'm in jail. Me and Miari both wanted to buy a present from Shi's gallery we fought damaged a lot of stuff. And we went to jail Of course Mr suave says "Don't resist kid our fight 's not with the cops,"

What a jerk!


" You know I can hear what your saying into that laptop. Your too lazy too type loser just another reason you should move on, and let Vampi be happy. "

"You freakin' jerk ! "









oops looks like we forgot where we were. Looks like West city is gong to need a new jail, and city hall and DMV.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop pulling my arms your hurting me ....




mommy sinsa help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home