Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Getting to know myself

The space nanny finally got us to stop arguing. I finally decided to I was going to try to talk Trunks. One problem I have with him at a time. It's not like we have much else to do in this ship.

" Ok Trunks what's up with you being do mad At Goten for dating our sister?"

" Our Sister? You mean mine."

" Look I'm not going anywhere, and we're pretty much identical genteically speaking you might as well think of me as your Brother."

" You just had to not have a timeline to go back to didn't you? The problem I have with Goten is first he's a traitor. I mean he should have talked to me before even starting this , Second he was 6 years old when she was born!"


" I'm not seeing the problem here. First when he tried to talk to you, you punched him through a wall. Let's not forget I had your memories or a while there. Second would rather her date Lobo? Or some other sicko? or a guy that will at least treat her like a person. Maybe you should stop thinking about you, and think of how what you do affects others."

" Dude it's my best friend and my Sister."

" Now your starting to sound like Ross from "Friends". It's none of your business so butt out . zShe's an adult she really doesn't need you to protect her. "

" what about from Cain?"

That one floored me. " I had a run in with him in my timeline, I had to kill him. He's as evil as they come. As far as I can tell he's exactly the same here. Bra is on a fool's errand trying to bring him over to the light. He'll turn on her as soon as she does something he doesn't like. That's when one of us, or Father has to put him down like the mad dog he is."

" Why did you have to steal my girlfriend?" he finally asks.

"I admit I do feel guilty about that. But , you kept leaving her or got weirded out when the relationship got serious. Hell if not me It might of been Professor X or Pvt Hudson that stole her. You can't fight how you feel.Besides what about Marron? I know you have a thing for her."

" Yeah, but I also know Dad is going to want to fight her. He'd kill her."

" I don't know how to break this to you Sport. but Father said he's already fought her once in a tournament. She got second place."

" What? But how?"

" Well she is Krillian and 18's daughter. Father said she wore a mask. But he reconized her ki. he also said she boought a sports car with her winnings."

" I remember that car! I wondered how Krillian can afford it. "

" Look Just ask her out, without the potion when we get back." I said. " You were a complete idiot with it."

" Look we approach the enemy fleet!" said the nanny.

" Alright kid ready to kick Lizard Butt?"

" Sure thing old man."

we put the ship in cloak mode put on air masks and get ready to board the prision ship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home