Monday, April 03, 2006

(un) sepreation anxiety.

A freaking stick has appeared in my house. My other self says it followed him from his timeline. He calls it his "insurance policy." I have no idea why he is teasing Dark Phoniex.

I wish he would stop it though. He's going to get us both killed and no stick is going to save us. I don't care if we ascended to super saiyan 4, or not. Damn he's a lot like my dad.


Goten came in to my office today, with Majin Buu. " What are you two doing here?" I ask. " Dude!" said Goten " I got an idea on how to seperate you two ." he points at Buu. " When we were kids we saw him do all kinds of crazy things. I think he can get you two apart."


" Buu Do ! Buu Do!" said the jumping djinn. He hit me with magic an I could feel us seperating. for a second we were apart then a flash of enrergy slams us back together.the same weird blast shatters Buu.

The pink blob reforms. " Buu ? " asks Goten. " What happend? " " Buu couldn't take them apart. Time energy keeps them together . Universe is trying to make one Trunks. It does not want two. Other one not belong."



So that's it. We can't be seperated. I give up, What kind of boy friend or father can I be if I act like a lunatic. Hell The Jean Grey thing proves it, I'm dangerous. If the baby is mine I'll pay for it, but maybe the breakup is a good thing. I could never forgive myself if something the other me did killed my child.
After I find out who's the father I'm putting myself in a mental institution. I can't be allowed to roam around like this.

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Son Goten said...

Hey I tried dude.

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice new blog look...

Poor Vampi, I know this is hard on her

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

thanks ....


Better than her being dead from some stunt my other pulls, better she forget about me.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

Oh please Dark Phoneix is nothing. I hope yopu know I'm not letting you do this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home