Friday, April 07, 2006

The kid isn't mine.

Maybe that is for the best. I 've designed the cell. I'm half way done in finishing it. Probably tomorrow will be my last day of freeedom. I Knoww Vampi is going to take this hard.

I can't help that. I'm more of a danger to her and evreyone else like this. I dceided to enjoy my last day of freedom by drinking.




" Ugggh! Canadian beer?" Said that annoying voice in my head " Can't you at least get some good beer Ok that's it i'm out. "

" Huh?" I said. " I mean I'm going into the subconcious I can't take the sensations of warm crappy alcohol no more."

" Good. " I said. " this is all your fault anyway."

Hours pass and Goten, Bra, and Marron show up. I think it was some kind of intervention, I wans't really listening to evreything. I guess as a drunk I was rather amourus I kept telling Marron how beautiful she was.

She seemed surprised, I thin Bra was in shock Goten just said " Now he tells her you have a great sense of timing,Bro." I believe that was sarcasam. Bra asks." What about Vampi? Your girlfriend?" Ddid you just forget abot her? "

" Ex little sister, ex girlfriend . She won't even listen to my explanation, of the break up, maybe it's what she wanted . I don't know look This is my last day. of frredom let' party!"

Awesome. Alcohol brings out my inner jerk. I can't blame this one on Future either. Just drinking too much. I pretend like i'm invincible , and nothing bothers me, in this state. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Lucky for me I pass out before I make a bigger fool of my self.

Goten drags Trunks to his bed and tosses him on it. " So Bra what are we going to do about him wanting to lock himself up?"

" I don't know. I just wish he, They would tell Vampi, what's going on."

Marron Whipsers to Goten" Is there really two of him? It's not a delusion?"

" Yeah Buu seperated him. There was another one he had long hair and was more muscle
Also he kind looked like he been to Hell and back and spit , then laughed in the Devil's face.



"How does he feel for this Vampi? The Future Trunks?"

" I dunno he seems to care for her. At times it seems passionatley so."

Marron satrts thining to herself " I would feel guilty if I stole Trunks from this other girl I couldn't even try , but if there's two of him....."

2 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you Bra...

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Bra Briefs said...

Thanks though my brother seems not to think so

 

Post a Comment

<< Home