Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Training

Well Bra had her day to tourture my employees. Rufus spent the day yesterday with Scary Steve the janitor in Boiler room. ,And My secratry finally found Goku Well the suit with no Goku. He's sparing with my dad.



I had to dry clean the suit.

After work Scary Steve was grabbing Rufus and licking his face. Well I had a camera, first time anyone's haraased Rufus. When I went home I started Training with Vampirella again.



I must say my training partner is better looking than dad's. Bra SAid something about wiping the smug look off Pan's face I guess I know who her sparing partner is. And in a scary update, Mr Fixit has announced on his blog he's entering the tournament. This cuold be a problem fighting with the Hulk and all.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why thanks Trunks :)

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Papa Wolfgang said...

Helly Tanks... I thought it was time we met, I have study (well what I could find) of your heritage, for this reason I will be join the tornament and great news, I spoke with the organizers and you and I will be the first solo fight.

I am sure it will be great fun and I look forward to meeting your dad and playing a game of CooBach...

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Um okay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home