Saturday, February 25, 2006

A bombshell and tagged by dad.

I don't know what kind of training dad did in other world, but he was doing crazy shiznit. He squeeze his hand into a fist and a vamp's head exploded He made like an invisible knife out of ki and cut the most of the rests head off.

The last one cut him with it's claws it drank the blood it drew then it was set on fire. " That is what you receive when you drink the blood of one with dragon's fire in his soul." Said Dad.

Then dad looked at Rufus And Ms Tart. " Vampires can not enter a home without being invited, one of you has done this . "

" n-no I would never hurt mr Briefs ." said Tart

" Why Would I want too ? You pay me well."

" Maybe because you are a back stabbing selfish worm Rufus." Said Father. staring a hole right into him. not literally but, he might be able to now .

Ms tart spoke up " We,re not the only ones in the buliding. "

" Trying to shift Blame to my in laws eh? They want great grand children they can spoil and dote over, having thier oldest grandchild turned into a blood sucking monster, does not accomplish that. Both of you get out of my sight. "

Mom Goku and the rest got back later in the evening, turns out mom had forgotten all about wanting to fire ms Tart. She was just Happy to see dad, back and all the crap they went through to get the Dragon balls. it completley slipped her mind.

Until Father told her his suspicions Ooooh! That's it there both Gone!"

" That is hasty Bulma, an Earth saying is very appropriate here. 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' "

" I get it Vegeta you want to watch both of them, but we're not going too make my baby a target."

" He is not a baby no more and he is already a taget but instead we give them other targets."

So I have to put out this memo


To the Employees of Capsule Corp ., Our president Trunks Briefs has been a target of death threats and as such he is has been put under the protection Of His father and the other Saiyans. No employee can now see him personally. all correspondences must now go through Ms Bra, or Bulma Briefs .


Furthermore the general of the Saiyan armies Son Goku, Or one of his relatives will now always be on Capsule Corp Grounds . We are sorry for any incoveinence .


as a punishment, for almost letting my self get bitten dad tagged me, real mature Pop.


If you were to ghost write Deadpool's autobiography, what would you name it?

It seemed like a good idea at the time: the Deadpool story.

If Simon Cowell were to ask you to help takeover France with Deadpool and himself, would you accept?

I could take over France now if I wanted, so why do I need them?

On a scale of 50-100, with 50 being mind blowing and 100 being drooling the Nile river, how would you rate Bea Arthur?

Um I never rule out older women but there is a limit, i'm 27 and she's a lot more than that. so 1

If you were to appear on Deadpool's show, who would you play?

Trunks Vegeta Briefs Billonare playboy.


List 5 ways to improve tacos.

hmmm 1 marinara sauce

2 have them cooked by my personal chef

3 have them deliverd to me now.

4 difrent kinds of cheese like pepperjack

5 make sure there are no cameras around to take a picture of the mess made from eating them..

Would you die for Deadpool?
One unnatural death is enough.

Do you find Cable's eyes dreamy?

I don't like guys.

Tag more 1 tmore person than the person who tagged you meaning if person A tags 4 people, you tag 5 and the people you tag, have to tag


No. This insanity must end , I call upon Goku to join me in ending this tagging with us.

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um I never rule out older women but there is a limit, i'm 27 and she's a lot more than that. so 1



so you dont rule out older women but there is a limit you know they dont know how I am

It has been suggested to be that I am actually 1000 years old evenn older
hard to tell because my siblings messed up my memories

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Yes but your not human either, considering dad doen't seem to age, I may not. age either . but um yeah I was trying to be nice since my dad compared her to Frieza , a guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home