Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oh no

Me and Marron has a lot of fun, We went back to the beach and later at lunch we and laughed at old times . We drank some wine and went back to my hotel room We talked about the Vampires the time machine thing my weird dreams a lot of things. " So your saying mom and Uncle 17 killed evrey one ?" " yeah strange huh? and it felt so real like it really happened, It's like I've lived a whole other life , that I just learned about."

" Hmmm or your all messed up from your Dad dying. It's okay you know."

" Yeah thanks." We stared in each other's eyed She kissed me , I did respond but stopped .
" What's the matter? Your with someone aren't you? "

" Yeah."

" She alps herself on the Fore head I satrt looking around making sure din't summon F.o.o.F. ( that's thier signal don't ask how I discovered that.) " Stupid Marron. I didn't know .Uh let's forget that ok?"

" Yeah it's Just confusing right now." I said. I will admit I thought about the fact Vampi's with me and Xavier, But then I imagined Lilith Taunting Vampi , heel she's got fodder now. Hell she pos up evrey once and a while and shows me her and the professor.

Problem is she's not getting the right result Ever since the time machine thing I don't feel like killing Xavier, if I lose I lose I'll move on. Maybe the nightmares made me grow up some.

At that moment my phone rang " Hey Rufus this had better be important, if you've screwed up antoher expirement or harassed one more woman your done finacial Wonder boy or not. I have to see something? what? It's not a good time, (Sigh.) fine i'll be there in an hour. Marron I've gotta go.'


" It's okay maybe I won't humilate myself any more. trunks do me a favor ok? Don't let yourself get turned into a vampire please? Just be careful ."


" Ok." I flew towards Capsule Corp.


Mean While marron leaves Trunks' Hotel she is suddenly surroned by vampires . " Oh You caught me in the wrong mood blood suckers." " yeah right we know your not a fighter. Our agents told us."

" Just because I don' t like fighting doesn't mean I can't."

"She's Bluffing, turn her and We turn Trunks."

" Ok you asked for it ." the young woman moveds her hands in a patten very familar to those who have seen Goku or her father Krillain fight. " Ka Me ."

" Waht she's still bluffing don't worry. An aura of Ki gaters around her body ' Ha Me! Blue energy gatheres at her hands. " Ha!" The ki balst knocks all the undead down. " Now let me show you something else daddy taught me." She moves her right hand up in the air " Destructo Disk!" The disk cuts off all the monsters heads, turning them to dust.

Back at Capsule Corp. " Ok What's So freaking Important." I yelled. i saw my secratry and Rufus being held by vampires.

" Here's the deal Mr Briefs Drop your sword, and let us turn you or we kill the pig and the woman." " I didn't want to But I saw no choice. I dropped the sword a vampire came up smiling ready to bite. when the room fekt as it was filled with ki all the Undead flew acroos the room but me Rufus and the Ms tart were not affected.

I never felt Ki so foucused before. A banging sound came from the walls they buckled and bent. I picked up my weapon, just in case this was some new menace. A fist wearing a white glove bent the metal.

It couldn't be I thought. Until i saw that familar smirking face. " Daddy's Home." Said My Father.

3 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my I am so glad he stopped you

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You almost let yourself get bitten by a vampire ? of all the dumb stuff you've ever pulled that has to be the dumbest Oh yeah I don't like your secratry or Rufus, I'm up here Rufusnot at my chest pre pare foer oblivian Big bang oh your not worth it.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

00
-

wait you can do the Big Bang Attack now? How didi you go from not training at all to being a prodigy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home