Sunday, January 29, 2006

mom is planning evil.


Mom is trying to get me and Vampirella together because I think she wants a grand child. Yesterday evening she asked me over for dinner . The whole time she was trying to get me and Vampi to sit together. My father just seemed amused by the whole thing. Also Goten Being himself jumped in between us.

This is one of many reasons I don't want him near my sister. He's a total dog, he 'll just lover her and leave her like he does evreyone else. The evening ended pretty uneventfully. I couldn't sleep because some moron kept singing next door, and it didn't sound like Buu.

Dad's little slapfight with Wolverine got to a new extreme last night when Logan put metahuman icy hot in his pants. he's been laying around all day. I'm at Capsule Corp now.


Ok then I have a pic of Goten in a dress but Blogger doesn't seem to want to post it. I'll try again later. I'll go to father's room and see if he wants anything. He' gone? what the? Buu?

" Buu heal Vegeta, He leave here all mad."

Uh-oh looks like Wolverine is in trouble.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they like harassing each other

 

Post a Comment

<< Home