Tuesday, January 24, 2006

striking back












Stupid Goten calling Vampirella. Why right does he have? I don't know how I feel about ther and the retard goes andand tells I said we just friends. Yeah I did say that but, I just wanted him to leave me alone.

Well then let's just take a look Little jerk shall we?"

Here he is as a kid. He's a hyper active Goku wannabe. Okay so if he let his hair grow out it would take that shape naturally. But still for years he acted exactly like him. Oh yeah did I mention that when I was a kid I beat in the Tencakchi Boudakai. well I did.

That was not the only bad lick he had at the Boudakai. When he was a teenager. He was beaten by his 4 year old neice Pan. Which I will post a pic of it soon as I find one. He doesn't seem to be doing so well against Hercules right now either. Well now I should get Father back for the embarrasing Posts his embarrsing posts about me.

Hmm his armor is in his gym bag. I think I'll open the secret compartment and see what's in it.


Hey look the man who claims, he doesn't care abouit anyone has a picture of his daddy. awwww!What else?, pic of me.
I Hate that robot Stupid Giru. One of Bra
Beef Jerky, Cookies, Purple stuff, Ah Sonny D! I am thristy. Wait what's this? ewwwww Mom No! my eyes my Eyes!
I think I'm going to go throw up now!

3 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! So that's the stuff Papa keeps in there Oh and Mom Ewwwwww!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Vegeta said...

You should see the other pictures. Baetter for me worse for you two. Besides if wasn;t for your mother giving me those, You two may not have been born.

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.. (ooc email me please)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home