Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've been tagged

It seems I've been tagged So I might as well get this done whilethe Ground's crew is prepareing to watch my dad and Goku fight ( Go Father!)

Four Jobs You've Had
President of Capsule Corp

Pizza Waiter

Picking up heavy machinery for mom and Granpa.

Z fighter

Four Places You Have Lived
Capsule Corp
West City College Dorm
Vampirella's mansion
soon to be my new house.
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
History Explorer

WWE Smaackdown

The Hercule story :revealing the fraud

the man who really killed Cell : The Son Gohan story

Four Place You've Been on Vacation

Clothing optional Planet

Hyperbloic Time chamber

Hawaii

Panama City
Four (or so) Blogs You Visit Daily

My Father's

Vampi's

J ranae's
JawaJuice's

Four of Your Favorite Foods
Mom's cooking

Pizza
Lasagna
Micky d's

Four Places You'd Rather Be
Beating up Goten
Clothing optional World
My new House
somewhere
Four Albums You Can't Live Without
Trunks hip hop mixes 1-4
Four Vehicles You've Owned
Space ship
flying car
Dracula's car
limo
Four People to be Tagged
Everyeone I know has been tagged.

10 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booo! Vegeta! Yeah Son Goku! Son Goku! Son Goku!

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

so your a cheerleader now?

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are alread hanging up the fight of the decade posters

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh btw cloths optional planet (did you use the option?)

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

yes I did Father said thanks for the pics

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not ashame of the sayian body are we?

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

great, there's a horrible mental image.

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

which image vegeta?

goten as a cheerleader or Trunks nakid? I mean he said he used the option so I gather he was fully cloth.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

The cheerleader one ugh! Though the thought of the boy running around naked is pretty disturbing.

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dont tell me he didnt inherit the Sayian prince body :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home