Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm back

It's been a weird couple of days. My Dad was turned into War, nearly killed us Went bacrk to side of angels hen fused with Goku again. Like Father doesn't have enough crap running around in his head From Oprah's manipulations , and whatever Apocalypse did to him to make him War.
Now the fusion has put some of Goku's thoughts in his head luckily it's temporary. I fused with Goten a couple of times when I was a kid. I had weird cravings for cetipede and eels for weeks. Which makes me wonder WTF Chichi fed Gohan and Goten growing up.
I killed Oprah's skinny apprentice. But Future me had to show me up but not only becoming Super Saiyan 3 But nearly beating Kid Buu.I hear Goten is starring in a reality show damn tht's going to be scary Goku is supposed to train him for a different super fight each week. I'm not sure How Goku is doing since one of his students just died.
Uub was a reborn Kidd Buu but he somehow reverted, and became Apocalypse's servant. He ended up sacrificing himself to make sure he couldn't be controlled anymore. Goku Is pretty depressed about this. Another one who is depressed is Dad . not only has he been mind controlled , buut he's under house arrest until his role in the Apocalypse mess detimined. I guess S.H.I.E.l.D. wants to make sure he doesn't freak out and become War again Though from what he says he did as War i'm not sure anyone has to worry.
Here's a couple of examples : Check evil closet for good monsters. wash evil car , Really a box with fake wheels. Go and buy evil take out. and so many more . the worst thingsd he did was blow up one of Magneto's bases, and beatup Goku, who then beat him up right back.
At the home front, Furture me gets to stay here until he recoveres from the beating and power drain we all got. It's weird having his kid around here . A kid who insists on calling me Dad. what's worse, they are sharing my room. Future me talks in his sleep and I never realisedIi snored until I heard him, and the kid always wants water or wants a light in or something. Also my room is right by Mom and Dad's so I got to hear the sounds of thier " reunion." Ugh!" Also I wish father didn't teach me Saiyanese. I don't want know what he's saying at this time.
But Old Snory and light boy get it the evil sounds from the next room drowned out by the talking and snoring. I'm really thinking about getting an apartment somewhere. Today at work I don't have any meetings or big business decisions so I'm going to sleep in the office. Good night Or should I say Morning?

7 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww Dont feel like he showed you up (futre you) because he is you lol

Always wants a drink or light huh?
Well I must got lucky the only problem I have with hot stuff is he keeps setting things on fire

Saiyianese? You should speak a little :)I dont think I have ever heard Saiyianese

Have you told your Mom you can hear them? or your Dad?
Your own place does sounds like a good idea
If you want to stay at my mansion until you find one it is okay I have lots of rooms I dont even use

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

Yeah nothing better than a dead language . I'm not sure it's writiable though. Have o ask dad. As for the wall thing I don't want them to know I can hear them, dad gets weird about this stuff and mom just says It's a natural thing . This Is why I need my own placew . I may take you up on that offer. oh yeah I told Dad about the cape guy from the dance party. he's so hapPy now ( sense the saecasam?)

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you moved your GF in and all
would your Mom still say it is natural?

lol


Yeah the cape guy was a real pain for your mom
I am sure he will hunt him down now

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

mom's weird. Probabaly Dad on the other hand is a little freaked out. Cape guy's in big trouble since dad had to spend an Hour with Doc Samson.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

That's it I'm sound proofing the walls

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Yes! Thank you Father!

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home