Friday, January 20, 2006

Goten's a big baby

Mom called me this morning. she basically ordred me to have brakfast at home this morning. She wanted to talk to me about my last post . And for some reason when I got there . Goku was there with Goten And Chichi.

After getting yelled at for not staying out of the whole mom wants a baby thing. She threw a bowl of oatmeal at While Goten was eating bacon and eggs. Goku was getting his usual evreything you can imagine. Not sure where Father was , but that's normal for him. Bra and Chi chi kept fussing over Goten and asking him if he needed any thing.

Bra kept asking him if his chest hurt. "What! it's a little scratch." Chi chi just stared at me, " A little scratch! There was Adamantium involved. There is no such thing as little with that stuff."


" I work with the stuff , I know how dense it is But Goten only got a glancing shot from it." " That Sabertooth is a psycho." said my mom. " He could have killed Goten." " I doubt it. " I said. " If he did that he wouldn't get the prize money. Besides You wre just playing with him right Goten?" he kept stuffing his face. I guess all the training has awakened his Goku hunger gene.

" At Least Goten is starting to grow up." said Mom. " He's not running out on his family, or trying to talk his father out of a second honeymoon. If he wins Tuesday he'll pay for that lab of my father's he destroyed."

He was sitting there taking up all this attention. He got scratched by a a big cat -man. He was fighting for money. Not saving the world. Jeez He'd even rub on the scratch once in a while. getting more attention.

I left pikced up an egg mcmuffin on the way to work. Now I'm going back to house sitting for Vampirella where i'm wanted. Yeah it's by the occasinal zombie who wants to eat me. But at least they give me a btter receoption than my own family.

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

Boy Your the one acting like a big baby.

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the zombie... I forgot to tell you
dont eat his beed jerky treats throw dome out for him and he wont bothe you
eat some and he will

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Great! Goten ate them ! Stupid Goku hunger gene And dad thanks a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home