Monday, January 16, 2006

I hate giant talking spider monsters

I made a mistake , I admit it. I poured the Blood on Vampi after she was brought to a semblence of life by Dr Frankenstein. So I jumped through the woods , trying to conserve energy.

I these things ambushed me in the woods.

They attacked me from nowhere. I was comp;etley unprepared. I blasted at them, I shot a ki blast . they leapt out of it's way . " Ok this sucks!" I said. " Prepare to die!" said the male one I used my enrergy on the ground propelling my self in the sky. I fired a Final Flash at one of them

I then tossed my Sword at the other. I impaled the skull faced one with the sword. He dided instanly. But the female one somehow survivedMy Ki attack. It caught me in a web , The web must have had some kind of toxins in it. I was paralysed.

" now you shall feel my mates pain." said the creature. " Then Out of nowhere Goten fell on her her from the sky, obviusly he had been flying pretty fast. " Goten , buddy I thought you were too sore to help us."
" And miss my chance to fight along side scantily clad babes ? I don't think so!" " Alright ." I said . " Look out!" The female jumped at Goten from behind, He killed her with a Kamahemaha. " Go help Our dads Goten. I got to get some more blood."

I flew the rest of the way. I ran past my mother, who asked how the fight was going. " Not well." I said I ran at super speed to the pool , refilled my bottle and Flew back towards The fight, hoping I wasn't too late.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Magdalena said...

You did a great job
with those spiders and dracula

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home