Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm sore

Dad had the whole family train with him by the woods except for Mom And Bra. She can fight she just says not with Father. After today I can see why she wanted to have a picnic instead. Father went Super Saiyan 4 and had us all attack him.
He beat us all one by one and of couse Future me stood up to him the longest being Super Saiyan 3. Right when I thought he was going to lose complete he drew his sword on dad . Future me ended up on his back, his / my sword pointed at his face.
" I win." said father. then father made the biggest mistake ever he taughtVegeta Briefs ( Who my mom has started calling Veggie.) The Final Shine Attack.
He started with some trees. but woldn't stop I've been hearing "Final Shine evrey where. My room has been completley destoyed as has " Auntie Bra." ( Who doesn't think he's so cute any more.)
My Car is gone , hopefully the mailman's eyebrows will grow back soon. I told dad about the Thin walls situation he just stared and said " I'm going to sound proof the damn walls." Tthanks dad but I still think maybe I should move out. I mean Bra reverts to annoying little sister mode when I'm around,plus I don't trust Goten around her since she hit 18.
I'm going to go apartment shopping tomorrow I think. But I'll wait to see off Future me and his kid

3 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

veggie? LOL

well at least he is sound proffing the walls
Are you saying goten has the hots for bra


lol

well I am going to Drakulon on Sat you could house sit my Mansion... if you dont mind being alone in a large Mansion in the middle of a graveyard

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

oddly not the scariest thing i;ve done so sure. And Goten has the hots for any thing female

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will bring the Mansion keys by tommorrow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home