Monday, January 23, 2006

Humilated again

Well I guess evreyone saw the picture of me on my Dad's blog, if not you might as well go look evreyon else I know has seen it. The story behind it is well Goku accidently bought some "magic brownies." and we all got a little crazy.

For some reason he and Goten thought they were wrestlers are something and put me in a weird costume to be his manager, for his reality show fight tomorrow. Well I look foolish, let's just say that.

My Father is on his I will defeat Kakarot tirade again. This time I think it's to distract him self from Mother. Or it could be some reisidual effect from his time as War. he' seemes to have gotten more aggresive, and may be stronger. He didn't really seem to be going all out against Dracula. But I wasn't thers for the whole fight. Mom I know why he doesn't want another kid.

He told me , I've basically been teasing you and Bra, but Father may be neglecting the one person who can put up with him. Your probably the only one who even cared for him since his dad died. I know you won't divorce, but you two can end up in a really cold relationship,

I don't want that for my parents. father talk to Mother You May think she won't understand, but I did. so she probaly will. okay I know that was a little dismal but I had to get it off my chest. Finally hey Goten I may mess with ya but I 'm going to wish you luck tomorrow. Just quit flirting with my baby sister.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Pal, and uh the age difference between me and Bra isn't as big as the one between her and Wonder man. But don't worry about I can't compete against an actor. So I'll just foucus on fighting Hercules> and maybe even getting as good as your dad and mine.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah What a fool you are! You are a pale imitation of your Father. Vegeta should Kill you your Sister and Bulma and be done with you!I gave him the power to kill Goku and he resisted me. But I know now his will is too strong to be controlled But I shall endevour to rid him of his weakness, You.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

Our maybe I should just find you and kill you Apocalypse.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apoc is like an annoying mysquito

 

Post a Comment

<< Home