Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Prepare for I-Capsule

Yes I'm a total shill. Or it could be that selling these things keeps food on my table. But any way I have some things to get out of the way first. Yes I did mess up Mirai's poster with the beer ad.

Hey Iron man is the jerk that put my dad in a prison that was in the Negative Zone. Yes there's still a bit of a grudge there, also if the Registration Act makes a come back, guess who's going to be my first target in the new war? Well after Mirai that is.

But I hear rumblings That the other heroes are going to organize into a network or something, so Yeah if you guys do that sign me especially If I don't have to be a SHIELD agent.

The Stockholders are trying to get me to to ask , mom to stop with nude drunken times on AMR3. Well, one I have a hard time telling her anything. Let's just say you can't get a word in edgewise when she's angry. Two. She is bringing free advertising to Capsule Corp.

Yeah though, I can't watch the show anymore. Somethings about your parents you just don't want to know, you know.

Oh now I know Vampi displayed, some of the advertisements for I-Capsules. Now I'm going to show you guys a few more.

Piccolo, did one. OK buddy those blackmail pictures go back into the vault.



Vincent, who can now have his allowance back.





And his girlfriends did ones.




This one here between Gohan, and Videl got a little too steamy. And skin was flashed. Didn't mind the Videl part so much, Gohan scarred me .



Supes wanted the pay he got from this to be donated to charity. What a good guy.



He hates my dad but he likes a pay check.



The Hulk was paid in cookies, Too bad somone put Death Metal on that I Capsule As You can see it riled him up.


And last. Because I have no shame.....




ME!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Nightwing said...

iLike those advertisements very much, at least you didn't sell out as low as Booster Gold and do a ad for an illegal cezcoslovakian soda pop.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Justice said...

w

 

Post a Comment

<< Home