Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Vampi's weird behavior

Ever since Vampi came back from the fight with Vlad against Saga. She's been different. She's been clingy and needy. Not the type of woman I'm into . At first it was just she wanted sex more often, and didn't want to cook. Those were not problems .


I was a little weirded out since she was tougher on the kids but I thought maybe a little of me was rubbing off. But It's not just that she's suddenly into things now. Weird things.


Things I hate. Then she pulls this
Stunt at SHIELD

The weird thing is Stormcutter attacked her. Without my command. This isn't the first time it's done something without my willing it too. Well I know Trunks has been playing with it, but why the Hell would he want to attack My wife and why when I commanded it too stop did it ignore me?

I had to actually fight it to get it too stop.

After work I Went to confront Trunks, about his clandestine use of my sword. When I fly past Capsule Corp. Home. No matter the timeline it's just a welcome site well until I'm knocked back by an explosion.

When I recover my senses I see Vampi slammed into the ground by a blonde In dressed in pink. Vampi drags herself to her feet, and starts talking.

"Listen to my voice Marron, we can share him."

Marron! Now I remember her. Krillian and 18's daughter. But I've never seen her face so distorted in anger , and hatred before. " Keep your pretty little words slut! I'm not interested in them or you! But I have a word for you though Kamehameha!"


Usually I'm fast enough to either block the Kamehameha. Or get Vampi out of the way. But I,ve been weak lately. She was hit straight on. Vampi was burned but not killed With a little blood she should be fine. But dammit I should have stopped this.

Marron looks over at me.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting " Mirai! Take your whore home! Next time she hypnotises Trunks, I'm going to throw a Destructo Disk at her head!"

Ok She must be mistaken, maybe Marron is a little jealous of the relationship Trunks , and Vampi used to have. Or maybe she's all freaked out after My Brother's Little side relationship with Sailor Moon, and She sees potential enemies everywhere whatever I 'd better get Vampi home.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should try more things

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

um no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home