Saturday, February 10, 2007

Helpin' little bro with his girl. Part 1

So I hear Vince has got him self a little martial artist interested in him. Ok being the good big brother I am , and Because I'm off the market I might as well help him out.

Yeah Marron took me back, I guess I have it easier than that poor Superboy . Everyone seems to be mad at the poor kid. Draculina had a strong mental control ability. So I don't get the anger.

Enough about that. I went to see my kid brother. He was in his room with Vella, She was trying to get him to listen to pop music. He wasn't into it. " Vella! That sugary sweet music is going to rot my teeth!" He shouts.

" Hey you two!" I interject.

" Hey Trunks!" Vella happily shouts. While Vincent does Dad's "cross his arms , and look away thing."

" Hey Vella can you let me talk to our brother alone? "


She grins " Guy talk huh? I guess I'll go see what mom or Bra are doing."

" What do you want?" Vince growls. " To give me another noogie?"

" Nope." I answer. " I just heard someone's being a player lately my I'd decided to help. You out."

" Leave me alone pretty boy." He turns away.

" Hey. I hear you have to interested huh? Yup You definitely showing off the saiyan traits. " I smile.

He turns around. " One is not interested , but intrigues me , the other is attractive, yet we really have nothing to talk about."

" Kara huh?" I snicker. " Yeah she's one of those good time girls. The type you don't bring home to mother especially ours. You have your fun then you move on. Now if your wanting a girl to have a relation ship with, you need one with a little more substance."

" Feh! " He fires back! " Why is everyone trying to get me to pick Batgirl? I'll choose which one I want ! I mean all she wants to do is spar , and fight things she shown no interest in dating."

" So young." I laugh. " If she's hanging around she's interested." " look I have an idea I'll help you out here , just don't tell the Old Man."

" Why? " He gasps.

" I may mess with you kid, but we're still brothers."

3 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Robin said...

All I can say on the whole Batgirl thing is she shows how she feels physically. Sparring is probably foreplay to her.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmph

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger cooltopten said...

It like playground politics , the girls used to kick the boys they like :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home