Sunday, January 14, 2007

Marron's going to kill me

I went to Vampi's Mansion to see how she was doing. I heard She'd been through a lot lately. First the fight with Fuji Saga something or other. And A tiff With Goku. Then Mr Fixit threatened her.

We may not be dating anymore but she's still my friend. Well that And I need to confront Mirai. I know he's mad at his kid for dating The Logan girl. But he should stop roughing the kid up.

If not I'm going to smack him on the side of the head with Stormcutter's dull end. See how he likes fighting a grown man for once. I know Stormcutter is his sword, but for it responds to my commands as well I guess even it has a hard time telling the difference between us.

I've been secretly practicing with it. I think I've discovered one of it's powers he hasn't yet. It can protect the wielder underwater. And allow them to breathe there. But I'm not telling him that. Because well we go from friends to enemies way to often.


Well anyway, When I get to Vampi's mansion Mirai isn't there Just Vampi HS is gone somewhere. And Mirai was called in to SHIELD by Fury because Stark is missing. I kind of hope he stays missing .


So I talk to vampi, and she cries on my shoulder. Then all the sudden comes up with " I don't remember how we were together why don't you remind me?"

" What?" I stutter " I'm with Marron now..."

" Don't you ever miss us? "

" Well ... Then as it goes on Something about her voice mesmerise me I can' t help my self , and we end up like this.

And then like this.


Ok You may be thinking.. That's great Trunks you got some . " Well no it's not Me and Marron started to bond well that means she's going to know this happened ., and I'm dead when I get home. DAMN DAMN DAMN!

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm why not come over for some more fun

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Kid Flash said...

So is that why your name is Trunks?

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitch!

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not you kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home