Monday, January 08, 2007

Maggie's visit.

I was finishing up work in my office. When The Magdelena walks in, with some haired dude. I recognize his ki as the Henchman.

" Trunks " starts the ravishing red head. " Since your father's not here This was the perfect time to ask this..."

" He won't do it!" intercedes Henchman.

" Now wait a minute here!" I yell " My Dad's enemies aren't always mine. Now tell me what you want and we'll go from there."


Maggie looks over at Hench man. " Told you." Then her tone becomes serious. " I need to use your interdimensional portal. There's this reality where Nazis have taken over. I promised I'd go there, and free them."

I let that sink in for a bit. " So Henchman your losing your place in the race to help her?"

" no way! I'm going to beat Veg head and the poster boy for rogaine and everyone else too! I'm just well, I tracked Amber down to say goodbye that's all."

I nod " Ok. But we'll have to go the long around to the labs."

While I led them there, I hear Henchman tell Magdelena " He's up to something."


" No I'm not." I say." I just don't want to go through the living area."

" Why what's wrong Trunks?" The concerned Magdelena seemed ready for battle.

" Nothing really, I guess you could say Pantha is um 'visiting' mom. And well I walked through there one time and now I have panther screams in my nightmares.

Henchman seemed to be happy about t that" Haw Haw! Vegeta's wife left him for a girl!"

I sigh. " Actually no, he ' was in on it as much as Pantha. In fact they all had a 'wonderful time' " I could feel my stomach acid coming up through my throat.

"I did not want to know that ." Magdelena shakes her head.

" Hey." I counter. " I wish I didn't know it. Ok we're here. "


I do some calibrations on the controls. " So Maggie do you know what number the Universe is we're looking for there's a lot of them. "

She she says she remembers what the LGS tech put in . I type in the Universe's coordinates and where she was. The portal hums then crackles with power as it punches a hole in the fabric of reality.


On the other side I see Nazi flags in what looks like New York. " Well I think this is your stop." I declare. I turn as Hench man and Magdelena have a little moment . Then after their done I stop Maggie before she get into the portal

" Here you'll need this remote. Just a little something I added to Mom's design. When your ready to come back just press this button, and the portal will come back on line. "


After I hand it to her She smiles " Thanks Trunks."


" Sure thing." I answer. she leaps into the unknown before the portal blinks out.

Hench man says " Hey sorry for the paranoia It's just your Dad..."

" Believe me I know." I shake his hand. " But all of my family isn't like him."

He leaves through the employee entrance . Now I'm kind of hoping someone else will need my help . I don't really want to go home to my little brother and sister. I know the little rugrats have destroyed my house by now.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Magdalena said...

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home