Tuesday, December 19, 2006

EEEEEW!

I've been a subscriber to Play Hero for some time now. Well now I'm canceling my Subscription. Why? Here take a look.

Ok after nearly throwing up a couple of times I finally, Get my courage up , and call my sister to my office. " What is it you want Bro? I'm busy, and What did you just toss on your desk?"

" Take a look." I answer.

She looks like she's seen a ghost. " What were you thinking? I ask While she's just staring at the mag like it was going to jump out, bite her. " If Dad sees this he's going to go nuts! Not to mention it's bad PR for Capsule Corp. "

" I didn't pose for any magazine." She says almost too low for me to hear.

" Then where did these pictures come from Bra? "

" I posed for some naughty shots but they were a gift from Goten, But one of them somehow ended up on Yamcha's Blog . I guess he got them somehow."

Just then the phone rings. "Trunks! Have you seen this disgrace Our sister has taken part in?"

" Cabain?" for a second I thought it was Dad they sound a bit a like. I turn on the speaker phone. " tell me what is Goten doing? He let her degrade herself for some magazine?"

Bra Sighs. " One Goten doesn't let me do anything. Two. I didn't pose for it those pictures were stolen!!!!!" She then starts crying.

" Who has done this?" Cabain Demands.

" We have reason to believe Yamcha. " I tell him.

he growls " That fool that tried to steal my candy during my childhood regression?"

" yes. The very one."

" I will crush that idiot!" he shouts.

" For once we agree Cabain. I'll hold him down while you do it." Then I came thought of something. " bra You didn't sign any thing right?"

" No!" she sobs.

" Cabain, I'll talk to you about this later ok?"

" Fine." he hangs up. I then push a button on my speed dial.

A cheery voice comes over the phone. " nelson, Nelson, And Reily attorneys at law How may I help you?"

" This is Trunks Briefs , at Capsule Corp I think I may have a case for you."

6 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my eyes.... That isnt the way I wanted to see Aunt Bra

it is as bad as seeing mOms twin in those mags

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldn't worry about that. She's not really related to you. In fact you should asjher on a date or something devil man she's a total slut and would make a man out of you.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Bra Briefs said...

Why does evreyone think I'm a Slut?? I'm NOT!

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BLOG BDAY

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Hs : yeah and that's my sister it makes it even worse.

Prevert shut up weirdo.

Sis: it might be the way you dress.

Vampi thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home