Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Down to one girl

Superboy Prime killed Marron's dad, and tore up her mother. So I 've been spending time with her. I guess helping with grief. The problem is Usagi has been very rude. She kept calling.

" Trunks! Buy something!"

" Look this isn't the time to talk about this ok Usagi?"

" I don't care about what that other Girl is going through ! I need to see you now!"

" What about some human decency eh?" I ask. Exasperated.

" Look your right we need to talk, but Not now Marron needs me, I didn't want to this over the phone, but I don't think this whole thing is working out ok? "

I don't know why , but it seemed so good With Usagi at first.

The more I think about though the more I think It's physical, and only physical. That was what I needed at the time. I was a little scared at the whole wedding thing that everyone was doing at the time. I

The next day , Usagi shows up at my house. " We're not finished until I say we're finished. Now your going to go and buy me something!" Hmm I guess all she sees in me is a bank account.

Well this pisses off Marron.
I never knew she could create her father's Desrtucto Disk attack. I stop this before my front yard gets blown up by a super power fight. Finally I convince Usagi to leave. And Maroon asks " What did you ever see in her?"

" Have you seen her in a skirt?" I laugh.

" What are you Twelve?"

" I guess so. " I respond.

were silent for a while then she comes out with " Can we be exclusive? This whole open relationship thing doesn't work for me."

" I guess so." I shrug. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I guess that was a great day for Marron because later that evening her Dad came back from the dead. her Mom Magically was repaired. I guess Vegito succeeded In getting the Namek Dragon balls Krillian was even back in his 20;s as you can tell from this pic I took at the dinner we all had that evening.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marron
Takes me to a corner, " This is a miracle, now you need your miracle."

" What are you talking about ?" I ask.

" Well you need your Dad back too."

" But Vegito saved both your parents...."

" It's not Like Goku, or even your Dad wouldn't have gone to get Dragonballs.'

" Yeah but Vegito..."

She puts her finger over my lips. " I know bout how you feel about your Dad, when we were kids he was your hero, he still is. Vegito isn't Vegeta. Your Father is being imprisoned inside of him."

I sigh. " I guess I should call Dr Strange tomorrow morning."

Well it turns out that the Doc wasn't to appreciative of Vegito popping him one, and he refused to help. He's kind of a jerk.

Well while everyone else has been spending all their time trying to catch Vegito I've been looking for someone to separate the two, I think I may have that someone.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

" Mmm Yes, Help you I can. Listen you must."

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Yamcha said...

I just figured it out Trunks Your my son!

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Uncle Trunks is not your son... OMG you are soooo


Okay time to call the men in white jackets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home