Friday, December 15, 2006

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

Credit too Mark Twain for that quote.

Ok In Yamcha's blog of stupid , he claims to have killed me, and my son. Well no neither one of us are dead. One HS was out at school. And second, anything Yamcha did to me was far from fatal.

yes I was at Home, today, but no I wasn't injured, You see the SHIELD commissary sucks. And it's meatloaf day. Now I don't know much about food, but I'm fairly sure that meatloaf isn't supposed to be green.

Any way so there I am eating a turkey sandwich in the kitchen when I hear something rustling around in the bedroom. I look in and see this man with a dress. What's worse it's Vampi's dress.

He's punching one of the pillows in my bed. " I broke your neck Mirai !" he screams!

That's when I recognize it's Yamcha. It was pretty hard to really think of it as him. I mean he had Vampi's lip stick smeared all over his face, and was wearing a blue wig.

He kept mumbling about how'd he'd be back together with mother soon. He then turns on me picks up a big feather, that me and Vampi use for, well never mind that.


He shouts " I'm the chosen one!!!!!" then stabs at me with the feather. I bust out in insane fits of laughter at this scene. Yamcha runs out with the feather calling it a magic sword. Then literally runs into Goten who teleported in.

" Die Devil Child!" the nut raves, and fires a Kamehameha, That HS could do better than when he was three. After blasting Goten, he jumps out the window, Shouting " I'm a champion!"

In the yard he's chased by Zombie, who tears off the dress, and we discover Yamcha is naked underneath. He flies over the fence then runs through a few of the neighbor's houses. Yeah I'm going to enjoy explaining that one.

Last I saw of him he was on the news throwing his own excrement at people in the West City park. I ask Goten " You ok kid? "

" Yeah, but he ruined the shirt Bra gave me."

" That's no big loss." I laugh. " That thing was ugly."

" Says you." He sighs. " Anyway director Stark wants to see us."

" Let me guess something bad?"

" They his tone was it seems so,oh and for some weird reason The Sentry has been hanging around him all day. Oh and even better I saw Capitan America in the Helicarrier."

Great . I better get there before Tony and Cap destroy the helicarrier.

4 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Kid Flash said...

Thank-god I thought you'd hunt me down after I nearly knocked you over...oh wait, no...I wasn't at your house.
Kid Fla- Anonymous.

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad looks like you got splogged


and sorry about the TV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home