Sunday, July 09, 2006

Mirai:Trunks needs my help

Trunks told me about the little adventure he had with the androids. " You know You cave just beaten them and taken the Dragon ball." I tell him.

" Yeah but I'm dating 18' daughter."

" Ok but your a lot faster than the two of them You could have just flew in grabbed the thing and flew out without them knowing. "

" Oh Yeah."

Man he's a mess. A biger mess than I was at his age. Yeah it looks like he needs help, that and I'm bored sitting around Capsule Corp That and Father just got out of the healing tank. I know him and Mother will start arguing again.

I get my stick and he gets the radar and we leave He asks" you sure you neeed that Mirai?"

" you never know though I doubt Thor's going to be needed. "

Alright soom we'll have all the D-balls.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miari.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home