Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What happned?

This morning I'm sitting at home, When Bra comes in and says " Hey Bro you know Cabain's a little lonley. I think you and Mirai should try to cheer him up. Maybe you should go to a bar or something?"


" I have a busy day at Work Bra, and I'm making a new Dragon Radar, sowe don't have to use that stupid giru."

" Yeah finding the Dragonballs will help him , but you know first, we have to make sure he doesn't kill himself , or try to get himself killed."

" Ok fine whatever! Stop bugging me!"

She looks like she wants to say something but then she just says " Fine!"

The rest of the day at work was well, busy. Board meeetings after baoar mettings people complaing about Wolfgang's weird three eyed chimp. Otis wand these new money making schemes of his , then I finally made a working Dragon radar.

I got to the bar late and the place was trashed. I look around in side and See Cabain. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


What the Hell happened?

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor cain

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Thanks Henchman I'll keep that in mind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home