Sunday, June 04, 2006

The mystery deepens

We found this colony, it was burned to the ground. I could feel the leftover of ki. " Broly" " Who?" said Grandfather.

" He's an oaf." says Cain.


" Yeah and he's dangerous. " I say " Why would he want to destroy saiyan colonies?"


" This is nothing like the other colonies I have found." said Cain.


" What do you mean grandson?"

" There are no bodies just destroyed dwellings."

" Yes now that you've mentioned that I noticed that." I say then I look down and find this picture. "

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


" Those are not saiyans." Says Cain.

" No they are another race that evolved on Planet Vegeta ." Said Grandad. " Thy are related to us though. "

Just then a loud voice yells at us. " I knew the murderers would come back to the scene of the' crime!"


Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" Guy Gardner?"

" Yep weirdo and company!" A whole group of Green Lanterns surronded us, It looked like we had to fight our way out."

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger The Grim Reaper said...

this should be fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home