Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fighting Green Lanterns




There we were trapped by a bunch of GLs Cain's like " Let's tear these losers apart!"

I say " No they're space cops we'll try talking this out."

" You are such a wimp Trunks." Said Cain.

"Look sir," Said my Grandfather "We are investigating who did this, we did not Do destroy this place."

"Yeah that's what they all say. " said Guy. "I always knew you saiyans were still evil now I got my proof!"

" Your an idiot." I say. The lanterns attack I yell " I heard they're weak to yellow." Me and Cain Become Super saiyans. We blast start blasting. There rays can't get past or yellow auras and that can't defend against our Yellow ki blasts.

That was all except Gardener. He made huge green fist that knocked me down. Then he created a giant laser and was about to blast Cain from behind. " Cain Move! I yell knocking him out of the way.

I get hit by the blast . It burns but not that bad. " Cain Looks horrified " NOOOOOOOOOOO!" He yells. He grabs me and says " You will be alright Brother!!!"

" I'm fine." I say .

" You will Pay for hurting my Grandson!" yells King Vegeta.

" Guys I'm ok. Cain Let me go!"

Cain goes SS4 ,and knocks down Gardener who gets up all shaky and yells "Hey rookies! Push past the fear and Yellow won't affect your rings!"

Oh great the one advantage we had. Then I sense a weird Ki and Goku appears. " Hey ! This isn't the other galaxy!"

" Son of Bardock!" says grandfather. " There is nothing more for us to see here take us back home!"

"Huh? Ok" Said Goku who telported us and the ship back to Earth.

" Is everything ok?" Asked mom.

" Trunks got hurt." said Cain.

" Barely." I say.

Mom and Marron start acting as bad as Cain and Granddad.

" Oh No Trunks! We have to get you to bed ! " said mom.

" I'm fine." I say.

" We 'll have to get you some chicken soup!" says Marron.

What is everyone deaf? I'm fine!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger The Grim Reaper said...

you lie down little brother

I will deal with the green lantern

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

I'm fine Cain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home