Friday, June 02, 2006

Colony found?

"Oh Goten yes that's it right there.!"


" Arrrrrrghhh!!!!!!!!" Nooooooooooooooooo!" I wake up screaming. Dammit ever since I fused with Goten to become Gotenks during or fight with Gogeta, I've had certain memories I don't want. Usually they come as nightmares.

It's not so bad if he got some of my memories of Marron, or Vampi , But I have memories of him and my sister yuck! Maybe I should see someone about getting these memories erased.


Maybe Professor X, but the problem there is we both dated Vampi at the same time. He may just make that all I can think about. Then again we've both moved on, maybe there's no hard feelings still?


I don't know but I do know one thing Marron would probably appreciate me not waking up in terror every night. Sometime back Vampi sent this thing here, that she found on an adventure.

We had no idea what it was , until Grandad saw it. " That's an emergency beacon from a colony!" he says. He gets the thing to working and the readout comes in Saiyanese,"

" This is the sector of the galaxy this Beacon came from, It' says something attacking ! "

Cain who was skulking in the corner says." Then they are probably all dead. There is no use in going to see about them."

" Cabain!" Says Grandad Though it has been sometime since this was sent, there maybe surviors! I know it is remote possibility, if nothing else we can see if we can find clues that will lead to who's doing this."


" Fine whatever, Grandfather," says Cain. "I guess we should get on the ship as soon as possible then. " He looks at me ." Think you can not be a whiney brat on this trip Trunks?"

" I don't know, " I say " Can you not be a fratricideal psycho on this trip? " He just growls.

As we depart Mom and Bra wish us well Bra hugs Cain, And Mom wishes him to be safe. She asks him to watch out for me I can't believe they trust him. As Bra comes to hug me I back away flinching.


" What the Hell is wrong with you?" She asks. " Ok fine don't act like a normal person! I hope you like being at the kid's table at my wedding buddy!"

Cain just stares and growls at me again but there is no way I'm telling either of them why I'm acting weird around her. Hopefully I can find a way to wipe Goten's thoughts out of my head soon. Well it looks like we're off to see about a colony.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

You are never Fusing with Goten again!!!!!!

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No please tell me Goten doesnt know like certain things... I mean all the things your into Trunks hmm wonders if that is where Miari learned his Sayianeese


well I am sure Goten wont tell :X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home