Saturday, June 17, 2006

Vampi's dead?

My injury has healed up. I was helping to look for Justice when I come back I over heard the Some of the conversation with Miari and Vampi. Well ok I've eaves dropped.

I heard Vampi say he had to kill her. I couldn't believe Miari would even consider this. I left and well I had a tantrum. I destroyed a small wooded area.



After calming down, I went back, I found blood on the floor and Miari gone. I Punched the wall. I can't believe he really did it the bastard! Goten comes running in with a bottle of blood in his hand.


" Hey don't destroy Vampi's mansion ok bud."

I didn't notice that Bra was behind him. " Ah does someone still carry a little torch? Does Marron know?"

" Tell me Bra." I say " Do you have to work to be annoying? Or is it your nature?"

" Ha ha. " She says. " No I just learned from the master." she says pointing at me.

" Will you two stop with the sibling rivalry?" Said Goten. " If you didn't run off so quick you could have been in on this along with my Dad your sister , and half brother."

" What?" I say. They lead me deeper into Vampi's mansion.

They open up coffin and Bra says with mock surprise "What's this? "
I look inside and see Vampi .

4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Papa Wolfgang said...

look on TV its a miricle

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Brolly said...

Tick tock .......tick tock......The time of your death is at hand Trunks

 
At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

giggles... Sinsa Gohan your baby brother needs to learn his ABCs too


I am not going to let my sister down like that... runs off to teach Justice

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Justice said...

Da da deee ma sah ma Aeee Beeee

Ceeee Da da deeee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home