Wednesday, July 05, 2006

First Dragon ball.

I finally found a Dragon ball. Unfotunatley it was already found by Android 17 and 18. I thought 17 was dead. Turns out he ws until 18 wished back with no influence. from Gero, and no memory of that Super 17 incident.

I have no idea what they're going to wish for this time , knowing them money or something. I ask them for the ball. And 17 just asks how my sister is doing these days.

" She's engaged." I tell him.

17 looks shocked and hurt. Don't tell me she actully did date him. man This guy was grown when I was an infant. Well her bad taste in men streak continues.I ask 18 for the ball because she already knew about the Cain's girlfriend situation .

" Ok Trunks,Since your dating Marron I'll consider it. but you have to do something for me."

" Um what?"

" HmmmmYou know I'd like to see one of you arrogant saiyans put down a peg or two how you eat dirt?"

" Wait. What?"

"Yes and let Krillian snap a picture of it that would be perfect. But you have to actually get down on the grond and eat it."

Oh that's just great. " Ok fine."

" And you have to put on your blog too."

" Ok let's get it over with."

Evreyone behold my humilation.





At least I got the Dragon ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home