Sunday, May 21, 2006

Now I'm Vlad? arrrrrrgh!

(Continued from Vampirella.

This is getting ridiculous! Now I'm trapped In Vlad's body! That idiot got in the middle of the ceremony, now I'm stuck in his body from what I'm hearing He's going to marry Vampi. He may be able to fool her, but the moment he sees Father He's going to sense the offness of Drac in my body. Then he'll kill my body.

I 'm just about to accept the worst when I see my walking stick in the corner, yes! I can't control Drac's powers. But Thor's are a different story. Man this is going to look weird . Oh well I know I have the advantage. Drac can't use my powers , but I'm pretty good at wielding Mjolnir. Prepare to meet the power of Thor Vlad. I hope you choke on it.

When I'm about to tap the walking stick a gloved hand rips my cell apart. That bitch of a lover of Dracula jumps at the figure, he just blasts her with a very familiar ease! " Father!" I say.


" I only have one child. " he says. " He died some time ago how dare you try to pretend you are him! I heard you tried to kill a saiyan . Well That means you must be Punished by the King Of all Saiyans!"
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


King? I look at him, closer he does look like Father, but he's taller, Also he has a beard. King Vegeta's been dead for years, then again, I've been dead once too. I dropped the stick. " I came to this vampire planet when I heard someone pretending to be A saiyain Prince, made a trade deal here. Then I hear you try to kill a saiyan!"

Great he's going to tear my head off. I had to try something I said something in the little bit of Saiyanese I knew. " Ok You Nice to know you shave goats." The fact you know my native tongue. Intrigues me monster."

" I'm not Vlad I finally yell I'm well If your really King Vegeta I guess you would say I'm your Grandson."

"Liar! " he says slapping me. " My son died on the planet Namek!"

" If He's dead then what's he doing on a reality show?" I ask.

" I do not watch television." he says to me.

I him take to one and Thankfully Father is on tourtureing Simon with the Buu dance well not fortunate because I had to see that.

" Ok You have my attention, " he said. So I tell him everything that's been happening. Hi don't think he believes me, but he agrees to help. I tap the stick and it I become well , a weird looking Thor Dracula. I use the hammer to teleport us to Vampi and Vlad , he's he's kissing her! That makes my blood boil I pull him off her And point the hammer at his head. Make one move Vlad and you'll be a crispy critter, and for emphasis I make the sky go dark.

"Damn You Vlad!" says Vampi jumping at me as she's caught by Grandpa.

" Im not Vlad." I say. Here's the way to prove it I drop the Hammer. If your Miari Trunks. You've already proven your worthy of Mjlnor! Pick It up!"

He tries I see the " If he be Worthy spell is still in place. As Vlad can't even budge it. I think I've proven who's the real Miari Trunks.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Granddad?

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

? grandpa?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home