Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Now I have to be nice to Cain?

Dad Won the race Challenge on LGS, after he did He called us and tells me not to go after Cain anymore. Arrgh! Easy for Dad to say. He didn't kidnap him. Damn! And I wanted to show him what I could do as a SS4 now.

Not only is he psychotic and wants to kill me, But he's always in may face about how I act towards Bra. Now how are you supposed to treat someone who sneaks up behind you and does this?



This was in the middle of a board meeting I can see she takes after Dad and his prank playing. I was mad at first about her engagement to Goten. But now that I think about it, She's Goten's problem now. Speaking of my sister she's got all these plans for the wedding, and won't let Goten get in a word about it. Heh! Be careful what you wish for buddy you just might get it.


Capsule has been weird since scary Steve Went missing, good weird. I don't have to dodge him , and his aluminum foil hats anymore. Apparently Miari and Vampi are coming back I hope they got all this body switching things fixed, because the first thing I'm going to do is kick Miari where he kicked me. They said they picked up someone along the way. I have no idea who. They said it's a surprise for Dad.


Well that's pretty much it, except I don't like the way Marron looks when she sees Justice, that look scares me.

3 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not kicking Miari
or I will tell everyone about the little thing you do

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

hey Trunks what's up? Arrrgggghhhhh!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger The Grim Reaper said...

no you dont have to accept me... I know I tried to kill you and if you still feel raw about it, I'll be waiting.

You have the right to want to kill me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home