Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mirai: Ok This is getting personal.

Crime Alley has come up with nothing on this Heroslayer. He hasn't made any appearances since his little bar freak out. So Ive been trying to find HS in my spare time. Not working out so well.

Last Kid Devil I found turned out to be some teenage fetish... thing. You know I wasn't sure if that was a boy or girl. Well any way When I'm leaving for work this morning Trunks comes up. And he's in pissy rich boy mode oh boy. At least I had my morning coffee. Without that, I'd probably put him in the emergency room.


" Dude you've done some pretty low things in the past year, but what you pulled last last night was way too much!"

What sleeping? Maybe he should try it sometime. " Look 'dude' I have to to go to work can we schedule Emo Time for this evening?"

He grabs me by the my shirt. " I know about Heroslayer." He gets his face close to mine.

" If you kiss me I'll scream." I push him off of me . " Ok you know I'm on the Heroslayer case. What of it?"

" No not that . I know you are Heroslayer." He accuses. Of course I'm shocked.



" What are you insane?" I ask. " I'm not the Heroslayer."

" So changing your story now huh? Well that's not what Vella said when you attacked her!"


" What Vella was attacked?" I shout. " Is she ok?"

" As if you didn't know. " He keeps going on this line of crap . Where did he get it in his empty head that I was Heroslayer? " Vincent. Supergirl, and Batgirl were attacked too, and you nearly killed Vince's girlfriend. What for huh? some kind of point? Your one sick bastard!"

Oh God. That poor kid. " Is Batgirl going to be alright?"

" Why? Want another shot at her? If you must know, she's in Mom's rejuvenation tank. But Dad, and I will be there in case you try anything!"

Ok I'm trying not to punch him, it's very hard. " Why do you keep insinuating I'm Heroslayer? "

" Because you told Vella! You was trying to get her to just lay down and die, but she fought back!"

I put my hand on my chin, and start thinking. " He said he was me? that means he must have access to us or a very good dossier on us all. I need to talk to Vella , and Vincent. Kara I can catch up to at the Helicarrier...."

He grabs my arm. " Your not going anywhere near them!"

" Let me go Trunks, and think for a moment this guy is playing some kind of mind game , and you just want to believe his lies because you like to think the worst of me. Why is that? Self loathing?"

" What?" He grips my arm harder.

" You heard me. I'm you. Or what you could have been. Your problems with me have to wait. While a dangerous nutjob is running around,trying to kill my family, and and one sweet kid is already injured."

He pulls to him and shouts" Your not going to try and hurt them again!" and punches me. I fly through some trees, and land on a grave stone.

I Get up , shake my head at the stupidity of this. Vampi runs out, and gets between us. " What are you doing ? What is it this time?" She chides like she's talking to two children, in Trunks' case she might be right.

I hear car drive up , and turn it's Goten , and Bra. " Hey man? Did I just see you fly into some tress where's the attack? Who's the badguy?"

" No Bad guy." I retort "Just an overgrown child. I'm not going to fight you Trunks, I'm going to let this one go."

"What's it about this time? " Bra asks struggling to get out of the car, man she is really showing.


"Trunks just has it in his head that I'm Heroslayer is all."

" Who?" Bra queries.

"That guy we were assigned to investigate." Goten pipes in. " Trunks why would you think he's Mirai?"

I Interrupt him. " I'll tell you in the Car, Goten. We're going to my Father's and Mother's house."

Goten looks confused. " I just dropped Bra off here for a baby shower, I thought we were going to work. "

" We are Goten, This is work related. Heroslayer, attacked The twins , and thier friends last night."

" Why didn't you say so? Get in!"

As we get in the car I hear Bra Nag trunks. " How can you believe that about your own Brother? Now where's Marron? She's invited to this shower. Did you leave her at your house? you'd better go and get her, I know she'll Be mad if she misses it."

" But..."

" Go!"

I Had to laugh about that , before i called Col. Fury, and Deputy Director Stark saying I have a lead on the Heroslayer case.

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty?

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger - said...

I want Heroslayer dead now, not some yet-to-be b**tard and something tells me S.H.I.E.L.D again will fail in doing anything. Say hello to Norman for me.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

Robin: i don't know.

Deathstroke: Hey! And Norman says hi and "spider-man!" And then starts laughing manically.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home