Sunday, January 01, 2006

well my father is no longer the most embarrising one

If you've been reading Professor X's blog or my dad's blog you know Goku made a total ass of himself. He drank waaaaay too much. His anctics have embarassed poor Goten. I'm sorry but seeing " the most powerful Saiyan in the universe." beat up by the White Queen was entertaining.
But I gotta say Goku may have divorce papers waiting for him when he gets back I mean I've seen Chichi angry but not this angry. I mean she crushed a TV in her hands, and she's not a saiyan. Is Goku trying some really ignorant game strategy that he hasn't let my poor Father in on? Well last night Me and Goten went to Vamperilla's New year's Party. It was well disturbing.
There were naked dudes evreywhere it made me sick. Then when a ,smelly dancing, singing baby showed up, we knew this party was not for us. Me and Goten ran into a group of drunk Co-eds on the way back to West City. I loooove drunk co-eds. Let's just say I woke up in a soriety house. With campus security kicking in the door . Sure sign of a good night .
Hahahaha! I didn't see Goten again until sometime in the afternoon. He had lipstick all over his face just like me. Happy New Year Evreyone. I hope Yours started off as great as mine did.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Vegeta said...

It's good to know the royal bloodline is in no danger of dying out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home