Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Trunks here

My dad went off to some amazing mutant race thing . I don't think mom appreciates it too much though. Since that bald idiot Nappa has been haunting us. Dad and mom can't have any "alone time." which is good for me since theyre room's right next to mine.
Now why did I make my own blog when I post on Pop's blog? Well it's crowded with Father and Goku. I don't think Son is ever going to make his own web journal if he did it would probaly be about cookies or something.
Me and Goten are friends again after my sister gave him the brush off. I'm thinking about taking him and a few other friends out to find some lovely ladies . Though the way Marron is looking at me thses days does open up some interesting possibilties. i never thought of her that way before but who know what time will bring.
The only thing is I fearI will become my father, Which is Why I haven't had any real seroius reltionships. I see mom now all mad that he just vanished again. For some dumb race. After spending days in Hell, then New Namek. I don't know why he can't seem to stay home for more than a few days at a time.
Oh yeah something weird happened today. I was reveiwing some reports from Capsule Corp , in my bedroom when I heard something rustling around in my closet. I thought it was Nappa again So I then I turn Suparsaiyan and slowy open the closet door with my sword in hand.
That's when I find Freakin' Pan with a digital camera!

There were pics of me at the office, at home ,me swimming Even in the shower. and One of my sister Bra in a bikini that confused me." Pan? What are you doing?" I yelled . She dissappered right in front of me It seems her Grandpa taught her Instant Transmission.

I called her Parnets Gohan and Videl But im afraid that doesn't put a stop to it I may have to put a restraining order out on her, and figure out a way to block teleportaion.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Vegeta said...

Boy!!!! you were in hell and New namek with us. Why didn't you tell your mother where I went? besides our reltionship is none of your business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home